Daniel Calle Hernández
After finishing his degree in Physicis from the Universidad de Salamanca, Spain, Daniel Calle directed his career towards the Biomedical Physics taking a master’s degree from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain. He obtained his PhD from the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain, in the Instituto de Investigaciones Biomédicas “Alberto Sols” (CSIC) developing new contrast agents for multimodal biomedical imaging. His work is focused on biomedical imaging, mainly MRI, imaging processing, statistical analysis and the development of new contrast agents for different imaging techniques. Now, he works in the imaging facilities (MRI, PET and CT) of the Laboratorio de Imagen Médica of the Hospital Gregorio Marañón (Madrid, Spain) as an advanced imaging technician for diagnosis.
- Daniel Calle, Duygu Yilmaz, Sebastián Cerdán, Armagan Kocer. Drug delivery from engineered organisms and nanocarriers as monitored by multimodal imaging technologies. Bioengineering. Doi: 10.3934/bioeng.2017.2.198.
- Miguel F. Ferreira, Janaina Goncalves, B. Mousavi, M. I. M. Prata, S. P. J. Rodrigues, Daniel Calle, Pilar Lopez-Larrubia, Sebastian Cerdan, Tiago B. Rodrigues, Paula M. Ferreira, L. Helm, Jose A. Martins and Carlos F. G. C. Geraldes. Gold Nanoparticles Functionalised with Fast Water Exchanging Gd3+ Chelates: Linker Effects on the Relaxivity. Dalton Transactions. 2015; 44: 4016- 4031. Doi: 10.1039/C4DT03210A. Impact factor: 4.097
- Calle D., Negri,V., Ballesteros,P., Cerdán,S. Magnetoliposomes loaded with PolyUnsaturated Fatty Acids as Novel Theranostics Anti-Inflammatory Formulations. Theranostics. 2015; 5(5):489-503. Doi:10.7150/thno.10069. Impact factor: 7.827
- Cerpa A, Köber M, Calle D, Negri V, Gavira JM, Hernanz A, Briones F, Cerdan S, Ballesteros P. Single-walled carbon nanotubes as anisotropic relaxation probes for magnetic resonance imaging. MedChemComm. 2013; 4: 669. Doi: 10.1039/c3md20235f. Impact factor: 2.626
- Miguel F. Ferreira, André F. Martins, Catarina I. O. Martins, Paula M. Ferreira, Eva Tóth, Tiago B. Rodrigues, Daniel Calle, Sebastian Cerdan, Pilar López-Larrubia, José A. Martins, Carlos F. G. C. Geraldes. Amide conjugates of the DO3A-N-(α- amino) propionate ligand: leads for stable, high relaxivity contrast agents for MRI? Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging. 2013; 8, 1: 40-49. Doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1492. Impact factor: 3.333
- Pacheco-Torres J, Calle D, Lizarbe B, Negri V, Ubide C, Fayos R, Larrubia PL, Ballesteros P, Cerdan S. Environmentally Sensitive Paramagnetic and Diamagnetic Contrast agents for Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Spectroscopy. Curr Top Med Chem. 2011; 11, 1: 115-130. Doi: 10.2174/156802611793611904. Impact factor: 3.453
Instituto de Investigación Sanitaria Gregorio Marañón
C/ Ibiza 43. Anexo Psiquiatría 1ª planta
+34 91 426 5067 Ext 15